90’s Hit Bollywood dialogues where some will be remembered forever and some can never be forgotten.
Those who were born in the 90’s can understand the emotion of a few of these hits Bollywood dialogues which might take you back to your old days. So let’s recall the old days.
1.When it comes to the hits 90’s Bollywood dialogues then, the first movie which comes in my mind is Sholay.
So we give the dialogue from the movie Sholay in the first spot.
3. Friendship has the rule to follow that there is no sorry no thank you.
Maine Pyar Kiya had some romantic track which I listen to date and this dialogue of the movie was remembered by many in the late 90’s.
“DOSTI KA EK USOOL HAI MADAM, NO SORRY, NO THANK YOU.”
6. The movie was a huge hit however this scene and this dialogue is difficult to fade.
KYA DARD HAI TERE AWAZ MAIN CHORE UMMAH
7. Andaz Apna Apna is one of my favorite comedy, Bollywood movies- which I am sure that many would agree.
Crime-Master Gogo can’t be forgotten quickly, and this dialogue will always be there with us for life long.
8. I can’t imagine the 90’s without adding the dialogue from Hum Aapke Hai Kaun on the list.
The song’s of the movie is still evergreen and is very difficult to flush out of life.
9. Karan Arjun and this substantial punching dialogue of Rakhee in the movie deserve to be in the 90’s Hit Bollywood dialogues.
10. The Legendary Amrish Puri Magambo gave a new avatar to villains in Bollywood. Magambo Khush Hua and the timely delivery of the dialogue will be in our minds forever.
11. A fantastic scene and the acting of Big B in this scene can surely bring a smile on your face. Namak Halaal is evergreen dialogue will alway’s be the hit dialogues of Bollywood in the 90’s.
12. The evergreen dialogues from Zanjeer and the intensity of this specific scene between Big B and Pran (the veteran actor) will always be remembered.
13. DDLJ was the heartthrob of many lovers in the 90’s and so was the dialogue of the film. Raj Agar Yeh Tujhse Pyar Karti Hai Toh Yeh Palat Ke Dekhegi
14. A phrase which might be implemented by many individuals in their personal life. Life Mein Teen Cheezon Ki Peeche Kabhi Nahi Bhagna Chaiye. Bus, Train aur Chokri. Ek Gayi Toh Dusri Aati Hai.